Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar
The distance between Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar is 263.3km., you’ll be reaching Mahabaleshwar just in 5 hours. Mahabaleshwar is heavenly hill station in the lap of Sahyadri mountain ranges with enchanting views. The cool, pleasant weather throughout the year with spectacular views of lush green valleys and calmness of the lake makes the hill station more attractive destination for travelers. The supply of juicy strawberries adds a plethora of eatery in the vicinity. Mahabaleshwar is just the very short distance from the dream city of Mumbai, it is visited by many travelers throughout the year for the thrill and adventurous experience with the sweetness of fruits and berries. The hilly region provides fascinating experiences with enormous activities such as trekking, hiking, boating, rock climbing, bird watching, cave exploring for thrill seekers. There are many discovered places as well across the landscape, which guarantees peaceful and relaxations to travelers.
Wondering from where to start? We at Armaani travels would help to explore the heavenly hill town of Mahabaleshwar. You can book your preferred taxi just by one click at our user-friendly websites Armaanitravels.com (JUST ONE CLICK TO GO) or via phone call @9892270663 (JUST ONE CALL AWAY). We also provide Pick-up and Drop service as per your convenience. Taxi service is available from any city nearby you and within the city. We assure you a safe and hassle-free journey with Armani travels at the best price. Our taxi service is available 24 hours.
Here are the things to do in Mahabaleshwar that fascinates every traveler to visit again:
- Historical caves of Rajpuri- it is located just 10 km away from the hill town, known for its ancient mysterious caves, the only daring soul takes up the risk to explore this cave, also it is surrounded by many “kunds”.
- Connaught Peak- known for the best picnic spot in the lush green valley, it offers an exquisite view of the Veena lake, this peak was also known as Mount Olympia which was later renamed after Duke of Connaught. It is located at an elevation of 1,400 meters above sea level.
- Bird watching at Babington Point: The best place for nature lovers and wildlife enthusiasts and bird watchers, it is located at an elevation of 1.2294 meters above sea level, the lush greenery makes it look not less than a paradise at such a short distance from the concrete jungle.
- Wilson Point- Famous for its unforgettable and romantic sunset and sunrise point gives the stunning and splendid panoramic view, infect it is one of the very few places in India which gives both breathtaking views of sunrise and sunset, visit this place makes it worth traveling to Mahabaleshwar.
- The Mapro garden: the mouthwatering place in mahableshwar here you can enjoy fresh juicy strawberries and a variety of dishes made out of fresh strawberries plucked from the garden. You can also purchase fresh strawberries at the best price.
- Mahabaleshwar Temple: Time for thanking almighty for such an amazing and thrilling experience, a temple in Mahabaleshwar devoted to Hindu Lord Shiva. A pilgrimage site which soothes your mind and soul, it was built in 16th century in the Maratha Heritage.
- Ligmala falls- it is located just 6 km away from the town of Mahabaleshwar, the best time to visit is especially in monsoon season; it gives the view of an amazing waterfall.
- Veena lake: another destination which adds to your thrilling and adventurous experience is boating at the Veen lake, it gives you a very soothing experience and calmness spread across the lake relaxes you and rejuvenates one’s experience of visiting Mahabaleshwar. You can also enjoy varieties of eatery lined up across the lake.
So what you are waiting for? Your next destination to Mahableshwar with Armaani travels is set, all you need to do is book your taxi @Armaanitravels for stunning and unforgettable experience for your travel diaries.
Hurry up Now!